Spring is here! It's plant time!

One of my FAVORITE times of year in kindergarten is PLANTS! There are so many fun ways to teach about plants!

Here's one of my favorites!



I love it because:
1. I get to teach the parts of a plant that we eat
2. ALL students are engaged

They love it because:
1. They get to play with their food!
2. They get a snack out of it


Click any of pictures above to see this is my Teachers Pay Teachers store! :)




We also painted vegetable gardens! So adorable to see how concentrated my little kinders were when painting each veggie. :)











Happy planting!! :)








3 comments:

  1. Tops & Bottoms by Janet Stevens is a great book to read before the art activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New World players strive to improve their trading skills by completing tasks or directly buying New World Coins at IGGM to achieve their goals.

    Attached link: https://www.iggm.com/new-world-coins

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Therapeutic Teacher , Blogger