Adapted Books: Colors | Primary and Special Education


Teaching kindergarten in a rural area of Florida for the past four years has taught me that not all kindergarteners start school knowing their colors. I can’t wait to use these books let my teacher friends borrow these books at the beginning of next school year (I keep forgetting I won’t be in the classroom next year!!)  


The real photographs are great conversation starters for students who need more vocabulary!

Each book takes about 6-8 minutes to make. I use this ProClick binding machine:





Even my most emergent readers stay engaged during independent reading while using this interactive, engaging book!



Grab all 10 of these books from my Teachers Pay Teachers store by clicking the picture below! :)





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your valuable information!!!! I like this, and I want to tell you that the article is very much help full for everyone..
    UK VPS Server Hosting

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Therapeutic Teacher , Blogger