Accountable Talk - Talking Stems for Primary Grades | Best Selling Teacher Resource


Research has indicated that students report a better understanding of content presented, a strong sense of community in the classroom, and opportunity to develop an appreciation for the diversity of classmates' backgrounds, experiences, knowledge, and beliefs when using accountable talk.


The following phrases on are on the desk cards:
"I agree with you because..."
"I disagree with you because..." 
"Why do you think that?"
"I do not understand. Can you explain?"
"I know my answer is right because..."
"I solved this problem by..."
"Another way to solve this problem is...”


See what other teachers have to say about this resource! 





Interested in more accountable talk resources? Click here to see the Accountable Talk Toolkit! 





•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

1 comment:

  1. That's a good think about students and amazing blog posting of students reporting, and improve their communication and skill. thank you so much for sharing your information.
    Dubai VPS Server

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Therapeutic Teacher , Blogger