Late night post & a pumpkin freebie!

Let me just start by saying how blessed I am to have such a supporting family.  My family has not only helped me fund my first Donors Choose project, but I am only $88 away from completing my second project!  I am so thankful to be able to give my students all these new things for our classroom.  My personal favorite- a classroom laminator! Woohoo! I can finally laminate 24/7! It feels like Christmas… Honestly, if you haven't tried Donors Choose yet, you need to sign up asap! It's free :)

Here is a pumpkin freebie for non-standard measuring and graphing!  We measured how tall we were with paper pumpkins.






Let me know what you think!


I finally finished getting all of my writing flip books made.  One of the reasons I am so excited for my own laminator is because I will be able to laminate everything super fast!  I am hoping to create things like this a lot faster than I usually would if I had to wait for them to be laminated.  To save on color prints, I made black and white versions on colored paper for each student group and made two color copies for the writing center.  My kids are obsessed….


Click {here} or on the picture to see them in my TpT store! :)


Have a good night! Happy Friday tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 The Therapeutic Teacher , Blogger